designing a tabletop rpg with Adam Bell
A downloadable game design vlog
Hi! I'm Adam Bell. This here is a series of videos in which I walk through my design process on my journey to design a new game. New videos will be posted as dev logs, so follow along & subscribe on youtube to stay up to date on the game's development.
Start here on day 1 and continue on below in the development log where I will continue to post all the new videos. They'll also be posted to this playlist on youtube.
|Tags||Dice, Tabletop role-playing game, video, vlog|
Get exclusive access to this game design vlog by purchasing while quantities last.
it's a tip jar but on the internet
You will get access to the following files:
cat picture because itch won't let me have a tip jar without a file to download so enjoy.jpg 296 kB
- designing a tabletop rpg day 9: skeleton of self reliance campaign playbookJan 01, 2021
- designing a tabletop rpg day 8: off camera work & character playbooksDec 18, 2020
- designing a tabletop rpg day 7: campaign playbooks define setting specificsDec 14, 2020
- designing a tabletop rpg day 6: listing stats and perilsDec 11, 2020
- designing a tabletop rpg day 5: landing on a settingDec 09, 2020
- designing a tabletop rpg day 4: dice, stats, perils, skillsDec 09, 2020
- designing a tabletop rpg day 3: backing up on theme / thinking about statsDec 09, 2020
- designing a tabletop rpg day 2: thinking about hacksDec 09, 2020