No Stone Unturned v0.2
I have made quite a few updates to the game after playtesting it some more. Here's a brief overview of what has changed:
- The character sheet was redesigned to look nicer
- The result tier table was adjusted to just one row, with at +/- 3 being added to the result when the world or character is more at risk
- The amount of moods per die size has been readjusted
- Overload Threshold has been added to make Mood Overloads happen less frequently at the beginning of the game
- Clarified adventure scope definition in setting creation.
- Reordered some of the sections to make the book flow better
- Adjusted downtime. We were rolling on collateral clocks too much in the first version. Players now get one downtime action per downtime plus can add more by rolling for additional complications on regions they have explored.
- Adjusted the "Address Collateral" downtime action to better reward actually coming up with a good plan to address the harm you've caused
I still have a few things to add to the book:
- Gameplay examples to help better explain concepts
- A new layout to go with the examples and better flow
If you're reading this, thank you! Let me know if you download the new version and have thoughts, or if you play the gam
Get No Stone Unturned
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.